Duct cleaning is crucial. It is important to perform duct cleaning at least once a year or every two years at the latest. Ducts can collect a lot of dust, dirt, food, mold, pollen, pet hair, and so forth which can cause your HVAC equipment to not work as efficiently as it should.Thus, you’d be using more energy to run your HVAC systems. This may also lead you to noticing higher utility bills. Moreover, dirty ventilation systems can clog your systems and contaminate blower wheels resulting in possible breaks in the systems. Repair costs can be a headache and may be out of budget.
There are several reasons why you should consider cleaning your ducts:
– Burning smell when turning on your furnace initially
– Reduction of allergy or asthma symptoms
– New installation or HVAC system
– Moving into a new home
– After completing renovations
– Pets in the house
– Reduction of mold, mildew, fungus, pet hair, debris, etc.
– Prolonging the life of your HVAC system
– Saving on your electricity bills
– Safety. Unfortunately every year many homes catch fire because of debris that have collected in duct work.
Duct cleaning costs start from the $500 range depending on the amount of vents in your home. It’s best to give us a call or send us an email in order to receive an accurate and fast quote.
Quick DIY tip (also applicable for condo owners): Clean the air vent in your laundry room as that is one of the leading causes of fires in condominiums.
…If you’re looking for reliable and trusted HVAC EXPERTS then you’ve come to the right place!