What is a Heat Pump:
A heat pump system can be used to cool or heat homes. They can be used in conjunction with heating and cooling systems or as a standalone. Heat pump systems basically transfer heat from one area to another depending on whether you need the specific area heated or cooled.
Types of heat pumps:
- Air-Source Heat Pump Systems
Whether it is cold or warm, the air outside still contains some warmth. This warmth is then absorbed and brought into your home using an air-source heat pump system. Thus, the airflow will now be warmed in your house. To cool your home, it works in the opposite way. Heat is removed from your home in order to cool it.
- Geothermal and Ground-Source Heat Pump Systems
These work a little differently as this system uses underground heat as a source of energy. To be technical, these systems use a ground loop to capture sufficient heat below the ground through fluid filled piping, and then transfers it to your home. An additional method that ground-source heat pumps use to bring heat into one’s house is from pulling heat energy from ponds or lakes in the area. On the other hand, they can be used to cool a house by performing the opposite operations. They can remove heat by transferring it into the ground or a nearby water source.
Carrier MH Series, Variable Speed Ductless heat Pump- 12,000 BTU Heat Pump + High wall Indoor Unit 208-230V Power Supply
Ductless system indoor and outdoor units are designed to provide years of trouble-free operation. The high wall indoor units include protection against freeze-up and high evaporator temperatures on heat pumps.
INDIVIDUAL ROOM COMFORT
Maximum comfort is provided because each space can be controlled individually based on usage pattern. The air sweep feature provided permits optimal room air mixing to eliminate hot and cold spots for occupant comfort.
The high wall units have microprocessor-based controls to provide the ultimate in comfort and efficiency.
Trane Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump System
Every Trane ductless mini-split heat pump system consists of an indoor and an outdoor unit. Trane indoor units feature:
Specially designed air vents efficiently reduce operating sound to provide quiet comfort.
- Provides temporary high-speed operation to reach your desired temperature quickly.
- Based on a set sleeping time, the temperature can automatically rise or fall to maintain comfort in the room while you sleep, saving energy in the process.
- The fan runs when the mini-split ductless heat pump unit is stopped to prevent bacteria from forming. The unique catechin filter made from an additive abstracted from natural green tea provides long-lasting sterilization and removes up to 95 percent of potentially harmful bacteria.
- Air is pre-heated during heating operation to prevent blowing cold air directly to the room.
- You set the time for the ductless mini-split heat pump system to operate automatically when you want.
- Each indoor unit is controlled with a wireless remote control (purchased separately) so you can easily control your system from anywhere in the room. The “I feel” function enables the system to sense temperature at the remote control, rather than a thermostat.
- In case of power loss, the system will restart in the previous operation mode without the need to reset the system.
…If you’re looking for reliable and trusted HVAC EXPERTS then you’ve come to the right place!